Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL) Files $150M Common Units Shelf
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
Atlas Pipeline Partners LP (NYSE: APL) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of its Common Units Representing Limited Partner Interests.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. (APL) at Neutral
- TCP Capital (TCPC) Prices Larger 4.5M Offering at $16/Share
- MiMedx Group (MDXG) prices 5M Shares at $6.80
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!