Associated Estates (AEC) Announces 5.5M Share Offering
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Associated Estates (NYSE: AEC) reports proposed offering of 5.5 million shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Associated Estates Realty (AEC) Misses Q2 FFO by 1c
- Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (RPT) Prices 6M Common Offering for Proceeds of $98.7M
- RGS Energy (RGSE) Files 4.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!