Associated Estates (AEC) Announces 5.5M Share Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Associated Estates (NYSE: AEC) reports proposed offering of 5.5 million shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Prices Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- PBF Energy (PBF) Prices 10M Common Stock Offering at $31/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!