Associated Estates (AEC) Announces 5.5M Share Offering
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Starbucks (SBUX) an Ultimate $100B Market Cap Stock, Piper Jaffray Says; PT Raised to $100
- Enbridge (ENB) to Acquire 80% Interest in Two U.S. Wind Farms from E.ON for $650M
Associated Estates (NYSE: AEC) reports proposed offering of 5.5 million shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artisan Energy Announces Acquisition of MOGL Corp & Spur Energy Corp, Initial Closing of Private Placement and Annual General Meeting Results
- Medgenics, Inc. (MDGN) Poised to Open Lower After Announcing Stock Offering
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Closes 3.45M Common Units Offering for Proceeds of $8.625M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!