Associated Estates (AEC) Announces 5.5M Share Offering
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Associated Estates (NYSE: AEC) reports proposed offering of 5.5 million shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) Files Mixed Shelf
- CDW (CDW) Commences 10M Common Stock Offering for Holders
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) to Offer $175M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!