AspenBio Pharma (APPY) Closes 6.1M Offering at $2/Share
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
AspenBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: APPY), announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 6,100,000 shares of common stock at an offering price of $2.00 per share. The number of shares and offering price reflect a one-for-six reverse stock split effected by the company on June 20, 2012. The gross proceeds to AspenBio were $12.2 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Sells Ally Financial Stake for $900M
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- Grainger (GWW) Reports Daily Sales Up 5% in November
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!