Ascendis Pharma (ASND) Prices 6.32M Common Shares at $19
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ascendis Pharma A/S (Nasdaq: ASND) announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 6,315,789 American Depositary Shares, each of which represents one ordinary share of Ascendis, at a price to the public of $19.00 per ADS. All of the ADSs are being offered by Ascendis. The offering is expected to close on or about October 24, 2016 subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Ascendis has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 947,368 ADSs at the public offering price, less the underwriting commissions.
Ascendis estimates net proceeds from the offering to be approximately $112.0 million (assuming no exercise of the underwriters' option to purchase additional ADSs), after deducting the underwriting commissions and estimated offering expenses. Ascendis intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to support the clinical development and regulatory approval of TransCon Growth Hormone, to fund development of other TransCon product candidates, including TransCon Parathyroid Hormone (PTH) and TransCon C-Type Natriuretic Peptide (CNP), to strengthen its TransCon technology and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, BofA Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Wedbush Securities Inc. is acting as co-manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) to Offer 17.8M in Common Stock
- Dominion Midstream Partners (DM) Closes $1.725B Questar Pipeline Acquisition
- SM Energy (SM) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!