Arrowhead Research (ARWR) Plans Common Offering
- Wall Street opens lower as investors wary after hectic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/28: (FCX) (BIG) (AHP) Higher; (VMEM) (BEBE) (BTU) Lower (more...)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
Arrowhead Research Corporation (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced that it intends to offer units consisting of shares of common stock and warrants in a public offering. Dawson James Securities, Inc. will serve as the sole book-running manager for the offering. While the offering is expected to price before 9:30 am EST on January 25, 2013, the offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- QCR Holdings (QCRH) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- bebe stores (BEBE) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance, Withdraws Shelf Registration
- Abengoa (ABGB) Capital Increase to Include Class A Shares - Bloomberg Citing Expansion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!