Arrowhead Research (ARWR) Plans Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Boeing (BA) Inks $6B Deal with Air China for 60 737s
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
Arrowhead Research Corporation (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced that it intends to offer units consisting of shares of common stock and warrants in a public offering. Dawson James Securities, Inc. will serve as the sole book-running manager for the offering. While the offering is expected to price before 9:30 am EST on January 25, 2013, the offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pedevco Corp. (PED) Files 7M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Novogen Ltd. (NVGN) Enters A$1.75M Private Placement
- Novogen Ltd. (NVGN) to Raise A$4.1M in Private Placement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!