Arrowhead Research (ARWR) Plans Common Offering
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Arrowhead Research Corporation (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced that it intends to offer units consisting of shares of common stock and warrants in a public offering. Dawson James Securities, Inc. will serve as the sole book-running manager for the offering. While the offering is expected to price before 9:30 am EST on January 25, 2013, the offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arrowhead Research (ARWR) Files for Clearance to Begin Phase 1/2 Study of ARC-521
- City Office REIT (CIO) Files to Offer Up to 877K Common Shares for Holders
- Nexvet Biopharma (NVET) Files $50M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!