Arrowhead Research (ARWR) Plans Common Offering
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Arrowhead Research Corporation (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced that it intends to offer units consisting of shares of common stock and warrants in a public offering. Dawson James Securities, Inc. will serve as the sole book-running manager for the offering. While the offering is expected to price before 9:30 am EST on January 25, 2013, the offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Completes 2.27M Common Stock Follow-on Offering
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Closes 2.5M Share Registered Direct Offering
- YOU On Demand (YOD), Sun Seven Stars Media Group Finalize Investment Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!