Array Biopharma (ARRY) Announces $100M Common Stock Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Array BioPharma (Nasdaq: ARRY) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $100 million of shares of its common stock. Array BioPharma also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $15 million of shares of its common stock offered in the public offering. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Array BioPharma.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Cowen and Company, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!