Array Biopharma (ARRY) Announces $100M Common Stock Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Array BioPharma (Nasdaq: ARRY) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $100 million of shares of its common stock. Array BioPharma also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $15 million of shares of its common stock offered in the public offering. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Array BioPharma.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Cowen and Company, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) Prices Aggregate $25M Common Stock, Conv. Preferred Stock Offerings
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!