Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Prices 3.5M Shares at $5.40/Share
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE: ABR) prices 3.5 million shares at $5.40 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Prices 9M Common Offering at $1.99/Share
- Warren Resources (WRES) Files 6.7M Common Shelf for Holders
- SinoCoking Coal and Coke Chemical (SCOK) Enters Securities Purchase Agreement Covering 2.8M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!