Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Prices 3.5M Offering at $5.80/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) as successfully priced its public offering of 3,500,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price per share of $5.80. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of its common stock on the same terms and conditions, solely to cover over-allotments, if any. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. is the sole book-running manager for the offering. JMP Securities LLC is the lead manager for the offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make investments, to repurchase or pay liabilities and for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arbor Realty Trust Schedules Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call
- Widepoint (WYY) Prices 6.9M Common Offering at $1.45/Share
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) Files 2M Common Shelf for Shareholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!