Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Prices 3.5M Offering at $5.80/Share
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) as successfully priced its public offering of 3,500,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price per share of $5.80. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of its common stock on the same terms and conditions, solely to cover over-allotments, if any. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. is the sole book-running manager for the offering. JMP Securities LLC is the lead manager for the offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make investments, to repurchase or pay liabilities and for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TimkenSteel (TMST) Plans Aggregate $75M Conv. Notes Offering
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI) Announces 6.2M Ordinary Shares Secondary Offering
- Seaspan (SSW) Prices 5M Common Stock Secondary Offering at $14.70/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!