Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Prices 3.5M Offering at $5.80/Share
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Capgemini to Acquire iGate Corp. (IGTE) for $48/Share
- SunTrust's Peck Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Celladon's (CLDN) Phase 2b CUPID2 Trial of MYDICAR Missed Primary, Secondary Endpoints
- Credit Suisse Has Increased Confidence in Tesla (TSLA) 2015 Volume
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) as successfully priced its public offering of 3,500,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price per share of $5.80. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of its common stock on the same terms and conditions, solely to cover over-allotments, if any. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. is the sole book-running manager for the offering. JMP Securities LLC is the lead manager for the offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make investments, to repurchase or pay liabilities and for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tribune Media (TRCO) Prices 9.2M Common Secondary Offering at $56/Share
- Apigee (APIC) IPO Opens Up 18%
- Innocoll AG (INNL) Prices 3.3M Follow-On Offering at $9/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!