Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Prices 3.5M Offering at $5.80/Share
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) as successfully priced its public offering of 3,500,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price per share of $5.80. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of its common stock on the same terms and conditions, solely to cover over-allotments, if any. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. is the sole book-running manager for the offering. JMP Securities LLC is the lead manager for the offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make investments, to repurchase or pay liabilities and for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) to Offer $125M of Common Stock
- Safe Bulkers (SB) Prices 13.6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Reports 10M Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock by Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!