Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Prices 3.5M Offering at $5.80/Share
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) as successfully priced its public offering of 3,500,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price per share of $5.80. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of its common stock on the same terms and conditions, solely to cover over-allotments, if any. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. is the sole book-running manager for the offering. JMP Securities LLC is the lead manager for the offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make investments, to repurchase or pay liabilities and for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy the Dip in Solar, Says Deutsche Bank (TSL) (YGE)
- EPIRUS Biopharma (EPRS) Files $125M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Foresight Energy LP (FELP) Files $1B Common Units Shelf, 112.2M Common Units Shelf for Selling Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!