Arabian American Development Co. (ARSD) Files $40M Mixed SHelf
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
Arabian American Development Company (NYSE: ARSD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Says Meeting with CMS Related to Argus II Didn't Result in Revision of Final Rule
- Global Partners (GLP) Files 5.1M Common Units Shelf for Selling Holders
- Gain Capital (GCAP) Files $150M Mixed Shelf, 14.4M Common Shares for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!