Arabian American Development Co. (ARSD) Files $40M Mixed SHelf
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
Arabian American Development Company (NYSE: ARSD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Griffon Corp (GFF) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- ForceField Energy (FNRG) to Voluntarily Terminate Nasdaq Listing
- EZCORP (EZPW) Will Delay Q2 Release; Provides Prelim. Update on Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!