Arabian American Development Co. (ARSD) Files $40M Mixed SHelf
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Arabian American Development Company (NYSE: ARSD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) Announces 1.9M Common Share Secondary Offering
- Inovio Pharma (INO) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Atossa Genetics (ATOS) Enters $25M Common Stock Purchase Agreement with Aspire Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!