Arabian American Development Co. (ARSD) Files $40M Mixed SHelf
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Arabian American Development Company (NYSE: ARSD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Prices 18.5M Units Offering; Plans to Sell Senior Notes
- Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) Files 16.7M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Cempra (CEMP) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!