Arabian American Development Co. (ARSD) Files $40M Mixed SHelf
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Arabian American Development Company (NYSE: ARSD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors with Insider Trading
- Apptio (APTI) Prices 6M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, Above Expected Range
- Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) Announces $52M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!