Arabian American Development Co. (ARSD) Files $40M Mixed SHelf
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Arabian American Development Company (NYSE: ARSD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Names Paul Herendeen as CFO
- Sophiris Bio (SPHS) Prices Common Stock, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of $26M
- Lpath (LPTN) Files $10M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!