ArQule (ARQL) Completes 8.2M Offering at $7.30/Share
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
ArQule, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQL) has completed its previously announced public offering of 8,222,500 shares of its common stock, including 1,072,500 shares issued pursuant to the underwriters’ full exercise of their option to purchase additional shares, at a public offering price of $7.30 per share. Net proceeds to ArQule of the public offering are approximately $56 million after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Prices 18M Common Offering for Proceeds of $224.1M
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Says Some or All of Victoria, Aus., Project Statements Shouldn't Be Relied Upon
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Comments on Prelim. AGM Voting Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!