ArQule (ARQL) Completes 8.2M Offering at $7.30/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
ArQule, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQL) has completed its previously announced public offering of 8,222,500 shares of its common stock, including 1,072,500 shares issued pursuant to the underwriters’ full exercise of their option to purchase additional shares, at a public offering price of $7.30 per share. Net proceeds to ArQule of the public offering are approximately $56 million after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- Ring Energy (REI) Prices 5M Common Stock Offering at $10/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!