Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH) Completes 33 Million Share Offering; Exercise in Full of Over-Allotment Option
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) has completed the previously announced underwritten public offering of 33,000,000 shares of its common stock, offered at a price to the public of $1.00 per share. In addition, the Company has sold 4,950,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $1.00 per share pursuant to the underwriters' option to purchase additional shares, resulting in a total public offering of 37,950,000 shares. The gross proceeds to the Company from the sale of shares in this offering, before deducting customary underwriting discounts and commissions, were $37,950,000. Anthera intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walter Energy, Inc. (WLT) Files to Offer 4.3M Shares
- EDAP TMS S.A. (EDAP) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- InterCloud Systems, Inc. (ICLD) Files 1.7M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!