Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH) Completes 33 Million Share Offering; Exercise in Full of Over-Allotment Option
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) has completed the previously announced underwritten public offering of 33,000,000 shares of its common stock, offered at a price to the public of $1.00 per share. In addition, the Company has sold 4,950,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $1.00 per share pursuant to the underwriters' option to purchase additional shares, resulting in a total public offering of 37,950,000 shares. The gross proceeds to the Company from the sale of shares in this offering, before deducting customary underwriting discounts and commissions, were $37,950,000. Anthera intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Files $500M Mixed, 13.5M Shares Common Stock Shelf
- Provectus Biopharma (PVCT) Prices $6M Conv. Preferred Stock Offering
- Golden Minerals Company (AUMN) Files 33.4M Share Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!