Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH) Completes 33 Million Share Offering; Exercise in Full of Over-Allotment Option
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) has completed the previously announced underwritten public offering of 33,000,000 shares of its common stock, offered at a price to the public of $1.00 per share. In addition, the Company has sold 4,950,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $1.00 per share pursuant to the underwriters' option to purchase additional shares, resulting in a total public offering of 37,950,000 shares. The gross proceeds to the Company from the sale of shares in this offering, before deducting customary underwriting discounts and commissions, were $37,950,000. Anthera intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NovaBay Pharma (NBY) Enters $6.86M ATM Private Placement of Stock
- China Information Technology (CNIT) Enters 2.1M Common Registered Direct Offering at $6.44/Share
- Wave Systems (WAVX) Prices 7.3M Units Offering for Proceeds of $4.7M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!