Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH) Completes 33 Million Share Offering; Exercise in Full of Over-Allotment Option
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) has completed the previously announced underwritten public offering of 33,000,000 shares of its common stock, offered at a price to the public of $1.00 per share. In addition, the Company has sold 4,950,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $1.00 per share pursuant to the underwriters' option to purchase additional shares, resulting in a total public offering of 37,950,000 shares. The gross proceeds to the Company from the sale of shares in this offering, before deducting customary underwriting discounts and commissions, were $37,950,000. Anthera intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Reports Exclusive License Agreement for Blisibimod in Japan
- Counterpath (CPAH) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Lion Biotechnologies (LBIO) Prices 5.2M Common Offering at $5.75/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!