Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH) Completes 33 Million Share Offering; Exercise in Full of Over-Allotment Option
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) has completed the previously announced underwritten public offering of 33,000,000 shares of its common stock, offered at a price to the public of $1.00 per share. In addition, the Company has sold 4,950,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $1.00 per share pursuant to the underwriters' option to purchase additional shares, resulting in a total public offering of 37,950,000 shares. The gross proceeds to the Company from the sale of shares in this offering, before deducting customary underwriting discounts and commissions, were $37,950,000. Anthera intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals to Report 2015 Second Quarter and Operational Update on August 10
- Adeptus Health (ADPT) Prices 3.4M Common Stock Offering at $105/Share
- RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) 6.9M Stock Offering Prices at $1.23/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!