Anacor (ANAC) Approves 3.25M Common Offering
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
Anacor Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ANAC), today announced the sale of 3.25 million shares of its common stock for gross proceeds of $21,450,000 pursuant to an underwriting agreement with Canaccord Genuity acting as the sole bookrunner. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 487,500 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals Announces 2013 Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Ceres, Inc. (CERE) Prices 20M Follow-On at $1/Share
- CDW (CDW) Commences 10M Common Stock Offering for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!