Anacor (ANAC) Approves 3.25M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Anacor Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ANAC), today announced the sale of 3.25 million shares of its common stock for gross proceeds of $21,450,000 pursuant to an underwriting agreement with Canaccord Genuity acting as the sole bookrunner. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 487,500 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anacor Pharma (ANAC) Pops Higher; Received Indicative Proposal from Another Party
- Fidus Investment's (FDUS) Secondary Stock Offering Said to Price at $15.27/Share
- Air Industries Group (AIRI) Enters 452.25k Share Private Placement for Proceeds of $6.3M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!