Anacor (ANAC) Approves 3.25M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Anacor Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ANAC), today announced the sale of 3.25 million shares of its common stock for gross proceeds of $21,450,000 pursuant to an underwriting agreement with Canaccord Genuity acting as the sole bookrunner. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 487,500 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
- Palatin Technologies (PTN) Confirms Proposed Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Announces 15M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!