Anacor (ANAC) Approves 3.25M Common Offering
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Anacor Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ANAC), today announced the sale of 3.25 million shares of its common stock for gross proceeds of $21,450,000 pursuant to an underwriting agreement with Canaccord Genuity acting as the sole bookrunner. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 487,500 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Almost Family (AFAM) to Offer 2.5M Shares
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Prices 4.8M Common Stock Offering at $2.01/Share
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Prices 1.75M Units at $2.25 Each
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!