American Realty Capital (ARCP) Closes 3.25M Follow-On Offering at $10/Share
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
American Realty Capital Properties, Inc., (Nasdaq: ARCP) announced the closing of its underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $10.00 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company received approximately $30.7 million in net proceeds from the offering after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make additional property acquisitions and repay certain indebtedness.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Starts American Realty Capital (ARCP) at Overweight
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Announces 3.6M Common Stock Offering
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Can Sell Direct in Massachusetts, Court Rules
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!