American Realty Capital (ARCP) Closes 3.25M Follow-On Offering at $10/Share
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
American Realty Capital Properties, Inc., (Nasdaq: ARCP) announced the closing of its underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $10.00 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company received approximately $30.7 million in net proceeds from the offering after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make additional property acquisitions and repay certain indebtedness.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Apple (AAPL) Comments on Compromised Celebrity Accounts; Says No iCloud, Find my iPhone Breach Occurred
- Aercap Holdings (AER) Files 29.9M Ordinary Shelf for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!