American Realty Capital (ARCP) Closes 3.25M Follow-On Offering at $10/Share
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
- Sandell Sends Letter to JDS Uniphase (JDSU) Board; Calls for Spin of CCOP Unit
American Realty Capital Properties, Inc., (Nasdaq: ARCP) announced the closing of its underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $10.00 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company received approximately $30.7 million in net proceeds from the offering after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make additional property acquisitions and repay certain indebtedness.
You May Also Be Interested In
- David Kay Assumes CEO Role at American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP)
- DDR Completes $699 Million of Transactions in the Third Quarter 2014
- RCS Capital Corporation to Acquire Cole Capital® for $700 Million, Enters into Exclusive Sub-Advisory Agreement with American Realty Capital Properties to Manage Cole Funds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!