American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Announces 43.5M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) announced that Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation, a selling shareholder (the "selling shareholder"), has commenced an underwritten secondary public offering of 43,500,000 of the Company's Class A common shares of beneficial interest, $0.01 par value per share.
The Company is not offering any Class A common shares in the offering and will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of its Class A common shares by the selling shareholder.
BofA Merrill Lynch will act as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification thereof under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") and only by means of a prospectus and prospectus supplement. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement relating to the offering and the final prospectus supplement, when available, may be obtained by visiting EDGAR on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or from BofA Merrill Lynch, 200 North College Street, 3rd Floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, Attention: Prospectus Department, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Organovo (ONVO) Commences Common Stock Offering
- Unity Bancorp (UNTY) Files $50M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!