American Capital Mortgage (MTGE) Prices 11M Offering; Sees Gross Proceeds of $253M
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: MTGE) has priced a public offering of 11,000,000 shares of common stock for total expected gross proceeds of approximately $253 million before expenses.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Ring Energy (REI) Prices 5M Common Stock Offering at $10/Share
- American Capital to Present at J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!