American Capital Agency (AGNC) Announces 32M Common Offering
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) ("AGNC" or the "Company") announced today that it plans to make a public offering of 32,000,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 4,800,000 shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. Acquires Residential Credit Solutions, Inc.
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Files Mixed Shelf
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Prices 2M Share Offering at $57.50/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!