American Campus Communities (ACC) Closes Offering of 17.25M Shares at $44.25/Share
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) closed its offering of 17.25 million shares at $44.25 per share, including 2.25 million shares issued to cover over allotments. The company received approximately $731.9 million in net proceeds from the offering, after deducting the underwriting discount and estimated expenses of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MagneGas Corp. (MNGA) Files 8.09M Common Stock Shelf
- Golden Minerals Company (AUMN) Files 8.7M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Foundation Medicine (FMI) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!