American Campus Communities (ACC) Closes Offering of 17.25M Shares at $44.25/Share
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) closed its offering of 17.25 million shares at $44.25 per share, including 2.25 million shares issued to cover over allotments. The company received approximately $731.9 million in net proceeds from the offering, after deducting the underwriting discount and estimated expenses of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Reports Redemption of Existing Convertible Debentures, Issuance of New Convertible Debentures
- Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL) to Convert $12.5M in Senior Secured Debt to Equity
- Viking Therapeutics (VKTX) Enters $12.5M Stock Purchase Agreement with Aspire Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!