American Campus Communities (ACC) Closes Offering of 17.25M Shares at $44.25/Share
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) closed its offering of 17.25 million shares at $44.25 per share, including 2.25 million shares issued to cover over allotments. The company received approximately $731.9 million in net proceeds from the offering, after deducting the underwriting discount and estimated expenses of the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Prices 25M Secondary Offering at $42.50/Share
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Files 19.3M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Allison Transmission (ALSN) Announces 12.5M Common Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!