American Campus Communities (ACC) Closes Offering of 17.25M Shares at $44.25/Share
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) closed its offering of 17.25 million shares at $44.25 per share, including 2.25 million shares issued to cover over allotments. The company received approximately $731.9 million in net proceeds from the offering, after deducting the underwriting discount and estimated expenses of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoSys (MOSY) Prices 12.5M Common Offering at $1.60/Share
- Concho Resources (CXO) Prices Larger 6M Common Offering for Proceeds of $650M
- Platform Specialty Products (PAH) Files 21.1M Common Shelf for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!