American Campus Communities (ACC) Closes Offering of 17.25M Shares at $44.25/Share
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Amazon.com (AMZN) 2016 Prime Day Will Be Held on July 12
- Oil falls towards $50 on higher supply outlook, economic worries
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) closed its offering of 17.25 million shares at $44.25 per share, including 2.25 million shares issued to cover over allotments. The company received approximately $731.9 million in net proceeds from the offering, after deducting the underwriting discount and estimated expenses of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Campus Communities-Drexel University Partnership Earns National Award
- Meta Financial Group (CASH) Files Mixed Shelf
- Antero Midstream Partners (AM) Files $250M Common Units Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!