American Campus Communities (ACC) Closes Offering of 17.25M Shares at $44.25/Share
- Market Wrap: Defense Sec. Hagel Steps Down; Abrupt Departure for UTC CEO; Merck Acquires Ebola Vaccine Rights
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/24: (VMEM) (DY) (NUAN) Higher; (GOMO) (ANFI) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) closed its offering of 17.25 million shares at $44.25 per share, including 2.25 million shares issued to cover over allotments. The company received approximately $731.9 million in net proceeds from the offering, after deducting the underwriting discount and estimated expenses of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paylocity Holding (PCTY) Files 4M Common Shelf; 3.25M for Shareholders
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Prices $50M Common Stock Offering
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Files 1.77M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!