American Campus (ACC) Announces 15M Common Offering
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC), announced that it plans to sell 15,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The company also plans to grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 2,250,000 shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taminco (TAM) Lower After Pricing 10M Share Offering at $20 for Holders
- Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) Announces 1.9M Common Units Offering
- AES Corp (AES) Announces 40M Common Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!