Alvarion (ALVR) Files 659K, $500K Ordinary Shelf for Shareholder
- Stock futures up for third day as Brexit nerves settle
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Amazon.com (AMZN) 2016 Prime Day Will Be Held on July 12
Alvarion Ltd. (Nasdaq: ALVR) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to 658,987 ordinary shares and $500,000 ordinary shares for a selling shareholder. The company will not receive proceeds from the secondary offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google Capital Makes $46.35M Investment in Care.com (CRCM)
- National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Announces 8.75M Share Common Stock Offering
- Kitov Pharma (KTOV) Prices Follow-on Units Offering for Proceeds of $12M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!