Alvarion (ALVR) Files 659K, $500K Ordinary Shelf for Shareholder
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Alvarion Ltd. (Nasdaq: ALVR) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to 658,987 ordinary shares and $500,000 ordinary shares for a selling shareholder. The company will not receive proceeds from the secondary offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Files 63.25M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Molycorp (MCP) Files 23.8M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL) Files $300M Common Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!