Alvarion (ALVR) Files 659K, $500K Ordinary Shelf for Shareholder
- Wall Street slips from record levels on weak oil prices
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- The Axe on Apple (AAPL) Expects Earnings To Be A Non-Event
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
Alvarion Ltd. (Nasdaq: ALVR) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to 658,987 ordinary shares and $500,000 ordinary shares for a selling shareholder. The company will not receive proceeds from the secondary offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Files 19.5M Share Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- UBS Sees a Q2 'Miss' for Tesla (TSLA)
- Post Holdings (POST) Prelim. Q3 Revenue Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!