Alvarion (ALVR) Files 659K, $500K Ordinary Shelf for Shareholder
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/10: (RGDO) (RVLT) (CQB) Higher; (DDD) (SSYS) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- eBay (EBAY) Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees
Alvarion Ltd. (Nasdaq: ALVR) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to 658,987 ordinary shares and $500,000 ordinary shares for a selling shareholder. The company will not receive proceeds from the secondary offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quintiles (Q) Announces 15M Common Offering by Selling Shareholders
- CDW (CDW) Commences 10M Common Stock Offering for Holders
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Prices 8.7M Offering; Sees Gross Proceeds of $99.2M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!