Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Alimera Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALIM) announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Alimera also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock at the public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Alimera, with net proceeds to be used to fund the continued commercialization of ILUVIEN® and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Cowen and Company, LLC is acting as the sole managing underwriter for the offering.
A shelf registration statement on Form S-3 relating to the public offering of the shares of common stock described above was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on August 11, 2014 and declared effective by the SEC on August 20, 2014. The offering is being made only by means of a written prospectus and prospectus supplement that form a part of the registration statement. A preliminary prospectus supplement relating to and describing the terms of the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s web site at www.sec.gov. When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement relating to these securities may also be obtained by sending a request to: Cowen and Company, LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Services, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY, 11717, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by calling (631) 274-2806.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Prices 4M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$75M
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Announces $50M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!