Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alimera Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALIM) announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Alimera also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock at the public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Alimera, with net proceeds to be used to fund the continued commercialization of ILUVIEN® and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Cowen and Company, LLC is acting as the sole managing underwriter for the offering.
A shelf registration statement on Form S-3 relating to the public offering of the shares of common stock described above was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on August 11, 2014 and declared effective by the SEC on August 20, 2014. The offering is being made only by means of a written prospectus and prospectus supplement that form a part of the registration statement. A preliminary prospectus supplement relating to and describing the terms of the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s web site at www.sec.gov. When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement relating to these securities may also be obtained by sending a request to: Cowen and Company, LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Services, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY, 11717, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by calling (631) 274-2806.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- SEC Charges 10 Firms that Violated Pay-to-Play Rule, Including Ackman's Pershing Square Capital
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) and Bendon Enter LOI to Merge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!