Alexza Pharma (ALXA) Files $40M Mixed Shelf
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- First Day Pre-orders for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ in China Said to Hit 1M Units - Rosenblatt
Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALXA) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Radius Health (RDUS) Prices 2.75M Common Offering at $18.25/Share
- Aerie Pharma (AERI) Closes $125M Conv. Notes Financing Arrangement
- Lentuo Int'l (LAS) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!