Alexza Pharma (ALXA) Files $40M Mixed Shelf
- Wall Street dragged down by weak data, Ford results
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Terex (TEX), Confirming 5.1% Stake
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Confirms Burger Restaurant 'Tasty Made'
- Under government pressure, Bank of Japan mulling specific steps for easing: sources
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALXA) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Announces 15M Secondary Common Stock Offering by KKR
- Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Plans Public Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!