Alexza Pharma (ALXA) Files $40M Mixed Shelf
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALXA) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Says Och-Ziff (OZM) Settles FCPA Charges; Will Pay Nearly $200M
- Actinium Pharma (ATNM) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) Prices 4.2M Common Stock IPO at $9/Share, at Low-End of Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!