Airgain (AIRG) Files for $40M Common Stock Offering; Holders to Sell $20M
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRG) filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed underwritten public offering of its common stock consisting of approximately $20 million of shares to be sold by Airgain and approximately $20 million of shares to be sold by certain of its stockholders. In addition, Airgain expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional approximately $6 million in shares of common stock from the Company.
Cowen and Company, LLC, William Blair & Company, L.L.C. and Northland Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Wunderlich is acting as co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- William Blair Says Barracuda Networks (CUDA) Weighted Down By Legacy Business As Comps "Get Tougher"
- Arca Biopharma (ABIO) Enters Agreement to Offer Up to $7.3M in Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Cowen & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!