Airgain (AIRG) Files for $40M Common Stock Offering; Holders to Sell $20M
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRG) filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed underwritten public offering of its common stock consisting of approximately $20 million of shares to be sold by Airgain and approximately $20 million of shares to be sold by certain of its stockholders. In addition, Airgain expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional approximately $6 million in shares of common stock from the Company.
Cowen and Company, LLC, William Blair & Company, L.L.C. and Northland Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Wunderlich is acting as co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reata Pharma (RETA) Files Common Stock Shelf
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) to Offer $125M of Common Stock
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Announces 1M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Cowen & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!