Agios Pharma (AGIO) Announces $150M Common Stock Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGIO) announced that it is offering to sell, subject to market and other conditions, up to $150 million of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Agios also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase from it up to an additional $22.5 million of shares. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Agios. The proceeds of the offering are expected to be used to fund the company’s clinical and research development activities. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The shares are being offered by Agios pursuant to an automatically effective shelf registration statement that has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). A preliminary prospectus supplement relating to, and describing the terms of, the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s web site at www.sec.gov.
Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to this offering can be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, telephone: 866-803-9204; or Goldman, Sachs, & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, New York 10282, telephone: 866-471-2526, facsimile: 212-902-9316, e-mail: email@example.com. The final terms of the offering will be disclosed in a final prospectus supplement to be filed with the SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Plans Offering of Ordinary Shares and Warrants
- Intersections (INTX) Evaluating Proposal to Acquire Pet Health Monitoring Segment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!