Agios Pharma (AGIO) Announces $150M Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGIO) announced that it is offering to sell, subject to market and other conditions, up to $150 million of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Agios also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase from it up to an additional $22.5 million of shares. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Agios. The proceeds of the offering are expected to be used to fund the company’s clinical and research development activities. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The shares are being offered by Agios pursuant to an automatically effective shelf registration statement that has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). A preliminary prospectus supplement relating to, and describing the terms of, the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s web site at www.sec.gov.
Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to this offering can be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, telephone: 866-803-9204; or Goldman, Sachs, & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, New York 10282, telephone: 866-471-2526, facsimile: 212-902-9316, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The final terms of the offering will be disclosed in a final prospectus supplement to be filed with the SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Prices 400K Offering of Common Stock
- Asta Funding, Inc. (ASFI) Commences 5.3M Share Tender Offer for Its Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!