Aerie Pharma (AERI) Announces $50M Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street rises as tech, discretionary stocks gain
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent on fading hopes for output deal in Algiers
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AERI) announced that it has commenced a registered underwritten public offering of $50 million of shares of its common stock.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
Aerie intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, including the complete funding of RhopressaTM commercialization costs, execution of clinical trials in Japan, commencement of construction of a manufacturing plant in Ireland and continuation of preclinical activity in support of its product pipeline, along with ongoing working capital requirements.
A shelf registration statement relating to the shares is effective with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The shares may be offered only by means of a prospectus, including a prospectus supplement, forming a part of the effective registration statement. A preliminary prospectus supplement related to the offering will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission today. An electronic copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the offering will be available on the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the final prospectus supplement, when available, and the accompanying prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained by contacting Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., Attn: Capital Markets, 499 Park Ave., 5th Floor, New York, New York 10022, or by telephone at 212-829-7122, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MyoKardia (MYOK) to Offer 3.8M Shares
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Files $600M Mixed Shelf, 2.1M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) Prices Larger 50M Common Stock Offering at $14.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!