Aerie Pharma (AERI) Announces $50M Common Stock Offering
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AERI) announced that it has commenced a registered underwritten public offering of $50 million of shares of its common stock.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
Aerie intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, including the complete funding of RhopressaTM commercialization costs, execution of clinical trials in Japan, commencement of construction of a manufacturing plant in Ireland and continuation of preclinical activity in support of its product pipeline, along with ongoing working capital requirements.
A shelf registration statement relating to the shares is effective with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The shares may be offered only by means of a prospectus, including a prospectus supplement, forming a part of the effective registration statement. A preliminary prospectus supplement related to the offering will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission today. An electronic copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the offering will be available on the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the final prospectus supplement, when available, and the accompanying prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained by contacting Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., Attn: Capital Markets, 499 Park Ave., 5th Floor, New York, New York 10022, or by telephone at 212-829-7122, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- QLT, Inc. (QLTI) Files 25.6M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!