Aegerion Pharma (AEGR) Prices 3.4M Shares at $14.75/Share
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Aegerion Pharma (Nasdaq: AEGR) prices its public offering of 3.4 million shares at $14.75 per share. Net proceeds will be $47.3 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Prices 18.5M Units Offering; Plans to Sell Senior Notes
- HomeAway (AWAY) Plans 6M Common Stock Registration
- Spherix (SPEX) Files 2.3M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!