Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAAP) Announces $125M ADS Offering
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. (Nasdaq: AAAP) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $125 million of American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”) representing ordinary shares of the Company. All ADSs will be offered by AAA. In addition, AAA expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to $18,750,000 of additional ADSs at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Jefferies LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Canaccord Genuity Inc. and JMP Securities LLC are acting as co-managers. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
A registration statement on Form F-1 relating to the securities proposed to be sold in this offering has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy the securities be accepted prior to the time that the registration statement becomes effective.
The offering is being made solely by means of a prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus can be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by phone at 1-866-803-9204, or by email at email@example.com; Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022 or by phone at (877) 821-7388 or by email at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com; or Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 375 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10152, or by phone at (800) 326-5897 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) Prices 25M Share Upsized Offering at $2.40
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, JMP Securities, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!