Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS) to Offer up to $65M in Stock
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS) intends to offer and sell, subject to market conditions, up to $65,000,000 of shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. All of the shares of common stock to be sold in the offering will be offered by Aclaris. Aclaris also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $9,750,000 of shares of its common stock sold in the public offering on the same terms and conditions. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or the actual size or terms of the offering.
Aclaris intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund the submissions for regulatory approval of its drug candidate A-101 Topical Solution (A-101) for the treatment of seborrheic keratosis (SK), to develop a commercial sales force to market A-101 for the treatment of SK, if approved, to fund the continued research and development of A-101 for the treatment of common warts and its JAK inhibitor drug candidates ATI-50001 and ATI-50002 for the treatment of alopecia areata, to fund preclinical development and formulation of a JAK inhibitor drug candidate for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia and vitiligo, and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Jefferies LLC, Leerink Partners LLC and Guggenheim Securities LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C. and JMP Securities LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bojangles' (BOJA) Prices 6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $103.5M
- William Blair Downgrades Arrowhead Research (ARWR) to Market Perform
- Enservco Corp. (ENSV) Prices 11.25M Share Offering at $0.40/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Jefferies & Co, JMP Securities, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!