Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) Prices 15M Shares at $8.40
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Neiman Marcus Group Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHN) priced an underwritten public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $8.40 per share. The net proceeds to Achillion from the sale of the shares, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $118.5 million. The offering is expected to close on February 27, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions. Citigroup and Leerink Swann LLC are acting as joint book-running managers, and JMP Securities LLC, Piper Jaffray & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imprivata (IMPR) Announces 4.35M Common Stock Secondary Offering
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Announces 6.8M Common Stock Offering
- ContraFect (CFRX) Files 7.2M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Citi, JMP Securities, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!