Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) Prices 15M Shares at $8.40
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHN) priced an underwritten public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $8.40 per share. The net proceeds to Achillion from the sale of the shares, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $118.5 million. The offering is expected to close on February 27, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions. Citigroup and Leerink Swann LLC are acting as joint book-running managers, and JMP Securities LLC, Piper Jaffray & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nextera Energy (NEE) to Sell Texas Fossil Generating Assets for $1.59B
- Regency Centers (REG) Settles Common Stock Forward Sale Agreements
- The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Completes 2.27M Common Stock Follow-on Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Citi, JMP Securities, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!