Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) Prices 15M Shares at $8.40
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Hess Corp. (HES) Plans Formation, IPO of MLP
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHN) priced an underwritten public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $8.40 per share. The net proceeds to Achillion from the sale of the shares, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $118.5 million. The offering is expected to close on February 27, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions. Citigroup and Leerink Swann LLC are acting as joint book-running managers, and JMP Securities LLC, Piper Jaffray & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Prices 8.6M Offering at $4.67/Share
- Top Ships (TOPS) Pulls F-1 Registration Statement
- TCP Capital (TCPC) Falls on 5.4M Share Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Citi, JMP Securities, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!