Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) Prices 15M Shares at $8.40
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHN) priced an underwritten public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $8.40 per share. The net proceeds to Achillion from the sale of the shares, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $118.5 million. The offering is expected to close on February 27, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions. Citigroup and Leerink Swann LLC are acting as joint book-running managers, and JMP Securities LLC, Piper Jaffray & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Prices ~$152M Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Superconductor Technologies (SCON) Prices Offering at $1.50/Share, Which Includes Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Citi, JMP Securities, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!