Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) Prices 15M Shares at $8.40
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHN) priced an underwritten public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $8.40 per share. The net proceeds to Achillion from the sale of the shares, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $118.5 million. The offering is expected to close on February 27, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions. Citigroup and Leerink Swann LLC are acting as joint book-running managers, and JMP Securities LLC, Piper Jaffray & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM) IPO Opens Up 29%
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Teradyne (TER) to Neutral
- Walter Investment Management (WAC) Files $1.5B Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Citi, JMP Securities, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!