Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) files a $200 million mixed securities shelf
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHN) files a $200 million mixed securities shelf on form S3 with the SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DTE Energy (DTE) Increases 2016 Operating Earnings Guidance
- XBiotech (XBIT) Enters $50.3M Stock Sales Agreement
- Apptio (APTI) Prices 6M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, Above Expected Range