Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) files a $200 million mixed securities shelf
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHN) files a $200 million mixed securities shelf on form S3 with the SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ForceField Energy (FNRG) Ex-Charman Said to Be Charged with Securities Fraud Conspiracy - Bloomberg
- Vertex Energy (VTNR) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- ForceField Energy (FNRG) Issues Update on Operations, Strategic Initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!