Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) files a $200 million mixed securities shelf
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHN) files a $200 million mixed securities shelf on form S3 with the SEC.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RA Capital Management Lowers Stake in Achillion Pharma (ACHN) to 19.0%
- Dynatronics (DYNT) Files $15M Mixed Shelf
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Gains Tied to Sector M&A Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!