Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) files a $200 million mixed securities shelf
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHN) files a $200 million mixed securities shelf on form S3 with the SEC.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust (BXMT) Prices 8M Common Stock Offering for Gross Proceeds of $222.8M
- Sun Communities (SUI) Prices 6M Common Offering
- Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Prices 9M Common Offering at $1.99/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!