AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Completes $10M Common, Warrants Private Placement
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX), completed its previously announced private placement of common stock and warrants to purchase common stock on June 1, 2012. Gross proceeds from the offering were approximately $10.0 million. Proceeds from the private placement are expected to be used for general corporate and working capital purposes, including the development of the ARX-01 Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System, AcelRx's lead product candidate for the treatment of post-operative pain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) to Make Multiple Presentations at ACS 2014
- Axion Power (AXPW) Closes 1.88M Common, Warrants Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!