Acadia Pharma (ACAD) to Offer $200M in Common Stock
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAD) announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, $200,000,000 of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. There can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. ACADIA intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional $30,000,000 of its common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Investors rush to new Pemex U.S. dollar bond deal
- bluebird bio Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!