Acadia Pharma (ACAD) to Offer $200M in Common Stock
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAD) announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, $200,000,000 of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. There can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. ACADIA intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional $30,000,000 of its common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Almost Family (AFAM) Prices 3M Share Offering at $44.50
- 'Trump trades' on ice ahead of U.S. inauguration: BAML
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!