Acadia Pharma (ACAD) to Offer $200M in Common Stock
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAD) announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, $200,000,000 of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. There can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. ACADIA intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional $30,000,000 of its common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Prices 3.75M Common Stock Offering at $40/Share
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation Provides $500,000 Grant to GivePower Foundation to Help Provide Solar Energy to Communities in Developing Countries
- Investment banks scramble to fill top jobs in Italy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!