Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) Prices 8.25M Offering at $15.50/Share
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHC) has pricedf a registered follow-on offering of 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $15.50 per share. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,237,500 shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Starts Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) at Market Perform
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Slumps as Jeffries to Remain CEO; New Compensation Pact Disclosed
- China Zenix Auto (ZX) Forms Special Committee to Evaluate Restructuring Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!