Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Prices 6M Shares at $7/Share
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: ABEO) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 6,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $7.00 per share. The gross offering size for this offering is expected to be approximately $42,000,000 million, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company. The Company has granted to the underwriters participating in the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or about November 1, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company currently intends to use the net proceeds of this offering for working capital and general corporate purposes, including, without limitation, development of the Company's product candidates and general and administrative expenses.
Jefferies LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as lead manager and FBR Capital Markets & Co., H.C. Wainwright & Co., JonesTrading Institutional Services LLC and Maxim Group LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uranium Energy (UEC) Increase Size and Prices $26M Offering
- Teleflex (TFX): Key Points From Management Meeting - Jefferies
- AEterna Zentaris (AEZS) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group; Macrilen Returns to Model
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Jefferies & Co, Maxim Group, S3, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!