Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Prices 6M Shares at $7/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: ABEO) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 6,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $7.00 per share. The gross offering size for this offering is expected to be approximately $42,000,000 million, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company. The Company has granted to the underwriters participating in the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or about November 1, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company currently intends to use the net proceeds of this offering for working capital and general corporate purposes, including, without limitation, development of the Company's product candidates and general and administrative expenses.
Jefferies LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as lead manager and FBR Capital Markets & Co., H.C. Wainwright & Co., JonesTrading Institutional Services LLC and Maxim Group LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/30: (UNH) (CE) (GS) Upgraded; (GRA) (FCX) (DLTH) Downgraded
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Enters $40M Controlled Equity Offering Sales Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Jefferies & Co, Maxim Group, S3, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!