Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: ABEO) announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering pursuant to an existing shelf registration statement. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Abeona. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Jefferies LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Abeona intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of its common stock in an amount up to 15% of the shares sold in the offering, on the same terms and conditions.
Abeona intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes, including, without limitation, development of our product candidates and general and administrative expenses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Prices $50.35M Common Stock Offering
- Nu Skin (NUS) PT Trimmed to $55 at Jefferies Following Management Changes as Guidance Can Weigh
- Ball Corp. (BLL): Catalyst Coming Next Tuesday - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!