ARMOUR Residential REIT (ARR) Prices 55M Shares Offering
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR) priced an underwritten public offering of 55,000,000 shares of common stock. ARMOUR has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 8,250,000 additional shares of common stock. The price was not disclosed.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbinger Group (HRG) Files 105.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) Files 16.7M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Gevo (GEVO) Prices 18.5M Units Offering; Plans to Sell Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!