ANADIGICS (ANAD) Files $60M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $60 million of Convertible Debt, Convertible Preferred Stock, Common Stock, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ellington Financial (EFC) Commences 8M Common Stock Offering
- Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) Enters $8M SPA Led by TFG Radiant Investment
- Depomed (DEPO) Reports $230M Convertible Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!