ANADIGICS (ANAD) Files $60M Mixed Shelf
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q2 Print; FX, Capital Return Seen as Wildcards
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (SYMX) (CANF) (GLBS) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (SILC) Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Mylan (MYL) Rejects Unsolicited Teva (TEVA) Proposal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/27: (SYMX) (WIN) (PWRD) (IGTE) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (AMAT) Lower (more...)
ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $60 million of Convertible Debt, Convertible Preferred Stock, Common Stock, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Tallgrass Energy GP, LP (TEGP) Launches 35.3M Common Offering
- Trinity Biotech Plc (TRIB) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!