ANADIGICS (ANAD) Files $60M Mixed Shelf
- U.S. Adds Jobs a Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $60 million of Convertible Debt, Convertible Preferred Stock, Common Stock, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ring Energy (REI) Prices 5M Common Stock Offering at $10/Share
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Prices 3.1M Offering at $26.90/Unit
- US Ecology (ECOL) Lower After Pricing 2.6M Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!