ANADIGICS (ANAD) Files $60M Mixed Shelf
- Wall Street set to rebound as post Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $60 million of Convertible Debt, Convertible Preferred Stock, Common Stock, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 28 Stocks to Buy Following Brexit - Morgan Stanley
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (EIGR) Enters $25M Stock Sales Agreement
- Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) Announces 15M Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!