ANADIGICS (ANAD) Files $60M Mixed Shelf
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $60 million of Convertible Debt, Convertible Preferred Stock, Common Stock, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Announces $7.56M Common Stock, Warrants Registered Direct Offering
- ZTO Express (ZTO) Prices 72.1M ADS IPO at $19.50/ADS, Above Expected Range
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!