Wholesale Inventories come in at 0.3%, in-line with expectations
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Wholesale Inventories come in at 0.3%, in-line with expectations.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 5.59M barrels vs Decline of 90k Expected
- Nov. Jobs Report Set to Take Center Stage as Fed-Taper Drama Unfolds (GLD) (UUP) (SPY)
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesWholesale Inventories
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!