Wholesale Inventories come in at 0.3%, in-line with expectations
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Wholesale Inventories come in at 0.3%, in-line with expectations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +11, Oil +7
- Advance Goods Trade Balance -$58.4B vs -62.2B Expected
- Personal Income (Aug) 0.2% vs 0.2% Expected; Spending 0.0% vs 0.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesWholesale Inventories
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!