Wholesale Inventories come in at 0.3%, in-line with expectations
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Wholesale Inventories come in at 0.3%, in-line with expectations.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4.47M Barrels vs -1.1M Expected
- Net Long-term TIC Flows -$18.7B vs $19.4B Prior
- June Business Inventories 0.4% vs 0.4% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesWholesale Inventories
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!