Weekly U.S. Bloomberg consumer comfort index at -32.1, vs. -31.9
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Weekly U.S. Bloomberg consumer comfort index at -32.1, versus -31.9.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 5.59M barrels vs Decline of 90k Expected
- UPDATE: Oct New Home Sales 444k vs 429K Expected, Up 25.4% MoM
- Nov. ADP Employment Change 215k vs 170k Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!