Weekly U.S. Bloomberg consumer comfort index at -32.1, vs. -31.9
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Weekly U.S. Bloomberg consumer comfort index at -32.1, versus -31.9.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4.47M Barrels vs -1.1M Expected
- UPDATE: Ukraine Forces Attacked, Destroyed Part of Armed Convoy from Russia - Ukraine's Lysenko (RSX) (SPY) (QQQ)
- Empire Manufacturing Misses Expectations at 14.7 in August; Environment Shows Improvement, but at Slower Pace
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!