Weekly U.S. Bloomberg consumer comfort index at -32.1, vs. -31.9
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Weekly U.S. Bloomberg consumer comfort index at -32.1, versus -31.9.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +11 bcf vs +17 bcf Expected
- N.Y. Fed raises U.S. third-quarter GDP view to 2.96 percent
- Durable Goods (Jul P) 4.4% vs 3.4% Expected; Ex-Trans 1.5% vs 0.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!