Weekly U.S. Bloomberg consumer comfort index at -32.1, vs. -31.9
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Weekly U.S. Bloomberg consumer comfort index at -32.1, versus -31.9.
You May Also Be Interested In
- July Construction Spending 1.8% vs 1% Expected
- S&P/Case-Shiller 20-City MoM Index -0.2% vs Flat Expected
- Markit August US Manufacturing PMI 57.9 vs 58 Expected