Weekly U.S. Bloomberg consumer comfort index at -32.1, vs. -31.9
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Weekly U.S. Bloomberg consumer comfort index at -32.1, versus -31.9.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MBA Mortgage Applications -1.6% vs -1.5% Prior
- Initial Jobless Claims 274K vs 270K Expected
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2674K Barrels vs -730K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!