Univ. of Michigan Consumer Sentiment 73.6 versus the consensus of 72.2
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Univ. of Michigan Consumer Sentiment 73.6 versus the consensus of 72.2. Prior was 72.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlanta Fed leaves U.S. fourth-quarter 2016 GDP view at 2.8 percent
- Net Long-Term TIC Flows $23.7B vs $18.8B Prior
- Empire Manufacturing (Jan) 6.5 vs 8.5 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!