Univ. of Michigan Consumer Sentiment 73.6 versus the consensus of 72.2
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Univ. of Michigan Consumer Sentiment 73.6 versus the consensus of 72.2. Prior was 72.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Same-Store Sales Up 0.6% Last Week - Redbook
- Dallas Fed Manf. Activity -6.2 vs -3.9 Expected
- U.S. second-quarter growth trimmed to 1.1 percent; consumer spending raised
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!