Univ. of Michigan Consumer Sentiment 73.6 versus the consensus of 72.2
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Univ. of Michigan Consumer Sentiment 73.6 versus the consensus of 72.2. Prior was 72.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- As Fed ponders interest rate rise timing, markets overshadow U.S. jobs report
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 94 bcf vs 93 bcf Expected
- U.S. services sector expands at fastest pace since May: Markit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!