US Treasury raises July-September estimated net borrowing by $12B -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
US Treasury raises July-September estimated net borrowing by $12 billion
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance U.S. Retail Sales Rose 0.6% in August, Flat with Expectations (XRT)
- EU sanctions on Russia to enter into force tomorrow (RSX)
- August MoM Industrial Production -0.1% vs 0.3% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!