US Treasury raises July-September estimated net borrowing by $12B -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
US Treasury raises July-September estimated net borrowing by $12 billion
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 7.1M Barrels vs 2.8M Expected
- Sept New Home Sales 467K vs 470K Expected, 0.2% MoM vs -6.8% Expected
- Sept. CPI 0.1% vs 0.0% Expected, Ex-food and Energy 0.1% vs 0.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!