US Treasury raises July-September estimated net borrowing by $12B -Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
US Treasury raises July-September estimated net borrowing by $12 billion
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yellen Says Has Never Seen Politics Enter Fed Policy Debate; Gov. Brainard Acting in Way Consistent with Rules
- SEC charges former Puma Biotech employee with insider trading
- Wholesale Inventories (Aug P) -0.1% vs 0.0% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!