UPDATE: Whirlpool (WHR) Gains Following AHAM Shipment Data
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 1:15 PM EST)
Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) gained Tuesday following the release of AHAM data that showed a 7.6% year-over-year increase to 5.7 million units in October, according to Bloomberg.
Shipments of washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, ranges and ovens gained 7% to 3.96 million units.
Home laundry shipments were up 10.3% to 1.5 million units, cooking gained 9.7% to 1.8 million, and kitchen cleanup gained 4.4% to 1.2 million. Food preservation was down 0.9% to 1.1 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -42 bcf vs -43 bcf Expected
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- Early Express Scripts (ESRX) Trade Wasn't Him, Citron's Left Tells CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!