UPDATE: AHAM August Shipments Down 0.2% - Bloomberg (WHR)
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 1:09 PM EDT)
August shipments of major home appliances fell 0.2% year-over-year to 5.66 million units, according to Bloomberg, citing AHAM. Shipments of washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, ranges, and ovens declined 3.5% to 3.6 million units.
Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) shares ticked lower following the headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PMI Said to Top Expectations - Chatter
- Deutsche Bank (DB) puts active, shares rally on AFP says near $5.4B settlement with U.S.
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +11, Oil +7
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!