UPDATE: AHAM August Shipments Down 0.2% - Bloomberg (WHR)
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 1:09 PM EDT)
August shipments of major home appliances fell 0.2% year-over-year to 5.66 million units, according to Bloomberg, citing AHAM. Shipments of washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, ranges, and ovens declined 3.5% to 3.6 million units.
Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) shares ticked lower following the headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Untied Continental (UAL) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!