UPDATE: AHAM August Shipments Down 0.2% - Bloomberg (WHR)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 1:09 PM EDT)
August shipments of major home appliances fell 0.2% year-over-year to 5.66 million units, according to Bloomberg, citing AHAM. Shipments of washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, ranges, and ovens declined 3.5% to 3.6 million units.
Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) shares ticked lower following the headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Says U.S. Government Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers in US - DJ
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Halted LUDP After Plunge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!