UPDATE: AHAM August Shipments Down 0.2% - Bloomberg (WHR)
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 1:09 PM EDT)
August shipments of major home appliances fell 0.2% year-over-year to 5.66 million units, according to Bloomberg, citing AHAM. Shipments of washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, ranges, and ovens declined 3.5% to 3.6 million units.
Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) shares ticked lower following the headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P/CS 20-City Index MoM -0.01% vs 0.0% Expected; YoY 5.02% vs 5.10% Expected
- Dijsselbloem Says Deutsche Bank (DB) Needs Structural Adjustments, Meets Capital Ratio Requirements - Bloomberg
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Must Solve Its Own Problems, SPD Caucus Leader Oppermann Says - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!