U.S. Same-Store Sales Up 0.6% Last Week - Redbook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. comp sales rose 0.6% year-over-year in the week ending August 27, according to Johnson Redbook. Month-to-date comps sale rose 0.4% year-over-year and declined 0.3% month-over-month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- N.Y. Fed lowers U.S. third and fourth quarter GDP outlook
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +77 bcf vs +74 bcf Expected
- U.S. auto sales in October expected to drop 7 percent: J.D. Power-LMC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!