U.S. October budget deficit at $120B
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Third Point Acquired Stake in TransCanada Corp. (TRP) - Reuters
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (VVUS) (XXII) Higher; (MCHX) (VHC) (ECTE) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
U.S. October budget deficit at $120 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose More than Expected to 315K Last Week; California, New York Led Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!