U.S. October budget deficit at $120B
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
U.S. October budget deficit at $120 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +5 to 511, Oil Rigs +2
- U.S. job market firming; tight inventories constraining housing
- NAHB Housing Market Index 65 vs 60 Expected