U.S. October budget deficit at $120B
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
- It's Still All About the iPhone for Apple (AAPL)... And That's a Good Thing
U.S. October budget deficit at $120 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- June Personal Income 0.4% vs 0.3% Expected, Spending 0.2% vs 0.2%
- Fed says labor market continued to improve, job gains solid
- July ISM Manufacturing 52.7 - Bloomberg (53.5 Expected)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!