U.S. July ISM manufacturing index rises to 49.8 to 49.7; Street saw 50.2
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- CVS (CVS), Cardinal Health (CAH) Enter Generic Sourcing Entity Agreement
July ISM manufacturing index rises to 49.8 to 49.7, consensus of 50.2
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oct. MoM Wholesale Inventories 1.4% vs 0.3% Expected
- Oct. Personal Income Up -0.1% vs 0.3% Expected, Spending up 0.3% vs 0.2%
- Nov. ADP Employment Change 215k vs 170k Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesISM Manufacturing
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!