U.S. August Consumer Credit rises $18.12B, Fed says
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
U.S. August consumer credit rises $18.12 billion, Fed says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's internal split tied to dueling views on jobs outlook
- Chicago Fed Nat Activity Index -0.55 vs 0.15 Expected
- Initial Jobless Claims 252K vs 261K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!