U.S. August Consumer Credit rises $18.12B, Fed says
- Wall St. ends up slightly as focus turns to earnings
- Market Wrap: Dell Makes it Official with EMC; Lilly Hit on Drug Halt; Ferrari IPO Revs up
- Dell to Acquire EMC Corp. (EMC) for $33.15/Share
- Ryder System (R) Cuts Q3, FY15 EPS Outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) Layoffs Could Indicate a Disastrous Quarter is Coming
U.S. August consumer credit rises $18.12 billion, Fed says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed has met goal on jobs, Evans says; for inflation, not so much
- Import Price Index (MoM) -0.1% vs -0.5% Expected
- Fed still plans rate hike this year, but not committed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!