U.S. August Consumer Credit rises $18.12B, Fed says
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/2: (TCON) (OHRP) (OMER) Higher; (LL) (PCRX) (MITL) Lower
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Shares Hit Due to Material Weakness in Accounting
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
U.S. August consumer credit rises $18.12 billion, Fed says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Personal Income 0.3% vs 0.4% Expected; Spending -0.2% vs -0.1%
- Richmond Fed Manf. Index 0 vs 6 Expected
- Markit US Manufacturing PMI 55.1 vs 54.3 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!