U.S. August Consumer Credit rises $18.12B, Fed says
- Futures little changed ahead of busy week of data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Oil rises, traders take positions ahead of OPEC meeting
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Amazon releases video showcasing unmanned delivery drones
U.S. August consumer credit rises $18.12 billion, Fed says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. seen expanding 1.8 percent in fourth quarter: Atlanta Fed
- Q3 GDP 2.1% vs 2.1% Expected
- New Home Sales 495K vs 500K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!