Sept. Same Store Sales Increased 0.2% YoY in 3rd Week - Redbook
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Same store sales in the third week of September were up 0.2% year over year, according to Redbook. During the first three weeks of September, Same store sales were up 0.5% year-over-year and down 0.5% month over month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sept. U.S. Comps Rose 0.2% Last Week - Redbook
- Atlanta Fed trims U.S. third-quarter growth forecast to 2.4 percent
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!