Sept. Same Store Sales Increased 0.2% YoY in 3rd Week - Redbook
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Same store sales in the third week of September were up 0.2% year over year, according to Redbook. During the first three weeks of September, Same store sales were up 0.5% year-over-year and down 0.5% month over month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P/CS 20-City Index MoM -0.01% vs 0.0% Expected; YoY 5.02% vs 5.10% Expected
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Comps Rise 1%
- Richmond Fed Manf. Index -8 vs -2 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!