Sept. Same Store Sales Increased 0.2% YoY in 3rd Week - Redbook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Same store sales in the third week of September were up 0.2% year over year, according to Redbook. During the first three weeks of September, Same store sales were up 0.5% year-over-year and down 0.5% month over month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -243 bcf vs -236 bcf Expected
- Atlanta Fed leaves U.S. fourth-quarter 2016 GDP view at 2.8 percent
- Housing Starts (Dec) 1226K vs 1188K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!