Sept. Same Store Sales Increased 0.2% YoY in 3rd Week - Redbook
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Same store sales in the third week of September were up 0.2% year over year, according to Redbook. During the first three weeks of September, Same store sales were up 0.5% year-over-year and down 0.5% month over month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. retail sales boosted by auto demand; producer prices climb
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Holiday Comps Fell 4.6%, Lowers Outlook But Maintains Low End of Earnings Guidance
- U of M Sentiment (Jan P) 98.1 vs 98.5 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!