Prelim. April UofM Consumer Confidence: Down to 75.7, vs. Cons. 76.2
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
The first reading of the University of Michigan consumer confidence index for the month of April comes in at 75.7, vs. the economist estimate of 76.2. March's final reading came in at 76.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count -30 to 541, Oil Rigs -28
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -70 bcf vs -79 bcf Expected
- Strong U.S. consumer spending counters recession fears
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence Index, University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!