Prelim. April UofM Consumer Confidence: Down to 75.7, vs. Cons. 76.2
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- eBay (EBAY) Announces Resignation of Director Marc Andreessen
- Ebola Stocks Crushed as Nigeria Declared Virus Free (IBIO) (LAKE) (APT) (VSR) (more...)
- Investor Group to Acquire Cleco Corp. (CNL) in $4.7B Deal
The first reading of the University of Michigan consumer confidence index for the month of April comes in at 75.7, vs. the economist estimate of 76.2. March's final reading came in at 76.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Grows 8.9M Barrels vs 2.3M Expected
- Sept. MoM Retail Sales Advance -0.3% vs -0.1% Expected
- August Net Long Term Tick Flows $52.1B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence Index, University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!