Prelim. April UofM Consumer Confidence: Down to 75.7, vs. Cons. 76.2
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Display Rework Might Cause Supply Issues for Apple's (AAPL) Upcoming iPhone 6 Launch
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 2.3%
- Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations; Comps Rose 7%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
The first reading of the University of Michigan consumer confidence index for the month of April comes in at 75.7, vs. the economist estimate of 76.2. March's final reading came in at 76.2.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4.47M Barrels vs -1.1M Expected
- U.S. NAHB HMI Rose to 55 in August; Third Month of Gains as Employment Outlook Improves (XHB)
- Initial Jobless Claims 298K vs 303K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence Index, University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!