Prelim. April UofM Consumer Confidence: Down to 75.7, vs. Cons. 76.2
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/03: (MDR) (FNJN) (DRRX) Higher; (LAYN) (MNKD) (PLUG) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Domestic Comps Rose 2%
The first reading of the University of Michigan consumer confidence index for the month of April comes in at 75.7, vs. the economist estimate of 76.2. March's final reading came in at 76.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ISM New York 63.1 vs 44.5 Prior
- MBA Mortgage Applications -3.5% vs -13.2% Prior
- Feb. Consumer Confidence Index 96.4 vs 99.5 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence Index, University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!