Prelim. April UofM Consumer Confidence: Down to 75.7, vs. Cons. 76.2
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (PSEM) (MM) (GERN) (LCI) Higher; (FIVE) (KERX) (JOY) Lower (more...)
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Wall St. opens higher on data, ECB comments
The first reading of the University of Michigan consumer confidence index for the month of April comes in at 75.7, vs. the economist estimate of 76.2. March's final reading came in at 76.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 94 bcf vs 93 bcf Expected
- European Manufacutring Ticks Lower in August - Markit (FXE)
- Pace of global business growth held steady in August: PMI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence Index, University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!