Prelim. April UofM Consumer Confidence: Down to 75.7, vs. Cons. 76.2
- Futures lower after weak Chinese economic data
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
The first reading of the University of Michigan consumer confidence index for the month of April comes in at 75.7, vs. the economist estimate of 76.2. March's final reading came in at 76.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. construction spending rises to 8-1/2-year high
- Weak U.S. factory, consumer confidence data cloud growth outlook
- Macau April Casino Revenue Declines 9.5% (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) (MPEL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence Index, University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!