Prelim. April UofM Consumer Confidence: Down to 75.7, vs. Cons. 76.2
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
The first reading of the University of Michigan consumer confidence index for the month of April comes in at 75.7, vs. the economist estimate of 76.2. March's final reading came in at 76.2.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4M Barrels vs -2.4M Expected
- Dallas Fed Manf. Activity 12.7 vs 12.8
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence Index, University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!