Prelim. April UofM Consumer Confidence: Down to 75.7, vs. Cons. 76.2
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The first reading of the University of Michigan consumer confidence index for the month of April comes in at 75.7, vs. the economist estimate of 76.2. March's final reading came in at 76.2.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 10M Barrels vs 1.2M Expected
- Philadelphia Fed Business Outlook 16.6 vs 10 Expected
- U.S. Weekly Bloomberg consumer Comfort index at -29.1 vs -31.9.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence Index, University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!