Prelim. April UofM Consumer Confidence: Down to 75.7, vs. Cons. 76.2
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- Boeing (BA) Posts Q4 Core EPS of $2.31; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
The first reading of the University of Michigan consumer confidence index for the month of April comes in at 75.7, vs. the economist estimate of 76.2. March's final reading came in at 76.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jan. Consumer Confidence 102.9 vs 95.5 Expected
- MBA Mortgage Applications 14.2% vs 49.1% Prior
- Chicago Fed Nat Activity Index -0.05 vs 0.43 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence Index, University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!