Prelim. April UofM Consumer Confidence: Down to 75.7, vs. Cons. 76.2
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
The first reading of the University of Michigan consumer confidence index for the month of April comes in at 75.7, vs. the economist estimate of 76.2. March's final reading came in at 76.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consumer Confidence Index 101.4 vs 97.4 Expected
- ISM New York 63.1 vs 54 Prior
- Initial Jobless Claims 281K vs 270K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence Index, University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!