Pending Homes Sales (Oct) up 5.2% versus an expected 1% rise
- Wall Street slightly higher as focus shifts from Brexit
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (CRCM) (FVE) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (TSCO) (PIR) Lower (more...)
Pending Homes Sales (Oct) up 5.2% versus an expected 1% rise.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4.05M Barrels vs -2.2M Expected
- API Crude Inventory Declines 3.9M Barrels
- German inflation picks up in June, state data suggest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!