Pending Homes Sales (Oct) up 5.2% versus an expected 1% rise
- Q3 GDP 3.9% vs 3.3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (SCOK) (LAKE) (DY) Higher; (RVLT) (MDGN) (FRED) Lower
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
- Bull Case Suggests Netflix (NFLX) Is Worth $800/Share or More - Anayst
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY14 Shipments Outlook
Pending Homes Sales (Oct) up 5.2% versus an expected 1% rise.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- German Business Confidence Outpaces in Nov. - Ifo Institute
- UPDATE: Existing Home Sales 5.26M vs 5.15M Expected
- Consumer Confidence Index 88.7 vs 96 Expected - Conference Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!