PPI -0.2%, versus +0.2%; PPI Ex-Food & Energy -0.2%
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Plans to Start Manufacturing in China Within 3 to 4 Years - Musk
- Sarepta (SRPT) Plans to Submit NDA for Eteplirsen by End of 2014
PPI -0.2%, versus +0.2%. PPI Ex-Food & Energy -0.2%, versus +0.1%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 10M Barrels vs 1.2M Expected
- March CPI 0.2% MoM vs 0.1% Expected, Ex-Food & Energy 0.2% vs 0.1%
- March MoM Industrial Production 0.7% vs 0.5% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!