PPI -0.2%, versus +0.2%; PPI Ex-Food & Energy -0.2%
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
PPI -0.2%, versus +0.2%. PPI Ex-Food & Energy -0.2%, versus +0.1%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
- June Durable Goods 0.7% vs 0.5% Expected; Ex-Trans 0.8% vs 0.5%
- June New Home Sales 406K vs 475K Expected, -8.1% vs -5.8% MoM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!