PPI -0.2%, versus +0.2%; PPI Ex-Food & Energy -0.2%
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
PPI -0.2%, versus +0.2%. PPI Ex-Food & Energy -0.2%, versus +0.1%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China PMI Turns Positive in March; Economists Remain Skeptical on Data (FXI)
- Fed's Lockhart sees June-Sept as reasonable time frame to assess liftoff - Bloomberg
- Chicago Purchasing Manager 46.3 vs 51.7 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!