PPI -0.2%, versus +0.2%; PPI Ex-Food & Energy -0.2%
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
PPI -0.2%, versus +0.2%. PPI Ex-Food & Energy -0.2%, versus +0.1%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 2.94M Barrels vs Decline of 2.89M Expected
- Nov MoM Import Price Index -0.6% vs -0.7% Expected
- Dec. Empire Manufacturing 0.98 vs 5 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!